Saturday 15 November 2014

A Lisztomania!

I Love Listening To Music... Because It Will Made Me Happy And The Best Solution To Any Kinds Of Problems... Plus Its Help Me Improving My English Skills In Every Aspect.. Especially My Talking Skills... I Love Discovering New Talented People On Youtube.. Especially The Singer... I Can Spend A Lot Of Time On Youtube Till I Found A Good One.. Ahahahah.. I Know Its Crazy, Huh? 




Ok! Ive Shared The Playlist That Ive Made Which Contain 60 Songs... But There Are Some Other Songs That Im Not Sharing With You Guys.... Because I Was Too Lazy To Search For It.. Btw.. There Are Some Of Artists That You Guys May Not Know Their Existence...I Thought So.. Hope You Enjoy It! If Some Of You Guys Wanna Shares About Your Favorite Artists That I May Not Know... You May Put In The Comment Section.. Dont Worry I Will Check And Subscribe Them....Or.. Maybe.. If Some Of You Guys Have A Videos On Youtube That You Wanna Shared...You Can Shared It With Me... And Comment In Section Below.

Behind Every Favourite Songs Have Untold Stories... Whether A Good Or A Bad Story... And It Will Became A Memory That We Will Never Forget About.





No comments:

Post a Comment