Monday 17 November 2014

Can Someone Teach Me How To Park Car?

Well... Its Been 7 Months Since I Got My Driving License... But I Still Dont Know How To Park Car Very Well... But I Can Drive.. And My Driving Skills Are Getting Better...Thats What My Mom Said Just Now... 

The Story Began When Im Accompanied My Mom To Wholesale Market... And I Park The Car... Because The Parking Lot Are Empty... So I Can Park It Easily... And Without Thinking That I Would Hit Other People Car... Erm... Please Teach Me, Someone?

After That We Went To Night Market... The Night Market Are So Packed With People... And Car Also.. So.. I Panicked For Like Half An Hour... Cause It Is On Street Car Parking...Plus Im Not Good At Parking Car Reversely... I Just Know How To Park Car From Front.. Which Is Off Street Parking....Not Reversely... I Hope You Know What I Mean...Because Ive The Problem That Does Not Know The direction Whether Left Or Right While Driving... Actually.. Most Of Time.. I Dont Know Which One Is The Right Or The Left One...

My Mom Are So Mad At Me... And Now She's  A Little Bit Curious How The Hell I Passed My Driving Test Without Repeating? ... Well.. Actually.. Before I Took The Test I Memorize Ways How To Park The Car... Plus Practicing A Little Bit... Well... Practice Makes Perfect Right? Aahahaah... My Mom Asked Me To Learn How To Park Car From My Dad... Well.. I Think I Should Learn And Practice It.. Since My Mom Said So... Actually... Its For Her.. Cause Im Her Driver Right Now....Because She Doesnt Know How To Drive Car... Ahah! Even Bike She Doesnt Know How To Ride.. ahahha... Poor Her!

Its Easy To Learn Something If We Worked Hard For It... But Sometimes If We Worked So Hard.. But We Not Get What We Want For... Please! Dont Be Sad But Happy For It! Because Maybe He (Allah) Has Something Good For Us! So.. Stay Positive As Much As You Can...And Learn Something New... And Gain As Much Knowledge As You Can!










No comments:

Post a Comment