Friday 21 November 2014

Sup!

Its Been 3 Days Im Not Updating My Blog.. Due To Helping My Mom With Her Business... Well! Im A Good Daughter And I Know It... Ahahahhaah.... Just Helping Her Most Of This Week!... Btw She's A Baker.. She Made A Wedding Gift For Wedding Ceremony Of Course... I Dont  Know What Am I Gonna Write Today! I Felt Like Wanna Sleep Whole Day Today! Well... I Think I Should!

Haaa... Last Wednesday I Whatssapp-ing Robin Garcia My Best Friend... I Finally.. Told Him Bout My Result... And He Said.. That I Shouldnt Gave Up! Then I Told Him That I Was Cried For 3 Days...He Asked Me.. For What Reason I Cried 3 Days In A Row... It Just Doesnt Made Sense For A Girl Like Me!.. IKR? Seriously? I Forgot The Reason Why Am I Crying... I Think I Should Just Forget About It And Move On!




Sometimes You Have To Forget The Past And Keep Moving Forward... But Just Remember What Builds You Today!




No comments:

Post a Comment