Sunday 16 November 2014

Meeting The Failure People!

Just Got Back From METEORA CAFE at Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It Was A Nice Cafe With A Nice Food! Actually.. My Father's Boss Invited Us To Eat There....Because He Owned The Cafe... Ok! Back To The Main Story...I Cant Sleep Well Last Night Due To Stomach Ache.... I Tried To Sleep.. But I Just Cant.. Till 3 a.m. Then... I Decided Taking Paracetamol... My Pain Reduced After Im Taking That Drugs... ahahahha...

My Mom Wake Me Up  At 7 a.m.... Just To Go To The KANGEN CHAMPION SEMINAR.....At Tabung Haji Hotel At Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia... Argh! I Really Dont Want To Go... But I Cant.. I Have Too... Because She Has Registered My Name... Mum! Seriously? I Sleep At 3 a.m... And Now I Have To Accompanied You To The Seminar That I Felt Not Worth For Me... At Least? 

Then Ive Too.. Poor Her... She Already Paid For The Seminar... So.. My Dad Send Us.. Because My Mom Doesnt Felt Secured If Im Driving... Actually... My Whole Family Said That... They Said That I Drove In Reflective... Well... Ahahahha.... 

As Arrived There We Were Having Breakfast First... And Ice Breaking... There Are So Many Old People.. ahhahah.... Actually... The Seminar Is About People Who Had Gone Through So Many Failures... While Promoting This KANGEN WATER... They Work Hard For Their Families... Most Of Them Are A Family Leader... They Carry And Assume The Responsibilities As The Important And Serious Matters In Their Life...

They Said Its Not Easy Too Success... And Its Also Not Easy Too Fail... They Shared So Many Inspiring Quotes To Me... Till I Cried A Little Bit.. Cause I Know What It Feels Like When We Facing A Failure... I Just Fail My Studies... But There Are Some Of Them Are Fail In Relationship, Fail In Financial, And There Are Some Of Them Fail In Both... I Felt Like They Inspired Me... I Think I Should Thank Them..

 Now I Realized That Failure Are The Opportunity To Everything... We Fail Maybe Once... Or Maybe More... But Actually... We are Not A Failure But A Successful People That Are Curious In Making More Than One Decision.... And Sometimes We Forget About The Effect Of The Decision That We Are Making


No comments:

Post a Comment