Wednesday 31 December 2014

The Most Overconfident Person For 2014!

So Many great, happy, sad and many other things happen this year and today is the last day of 2014 and I think I didnt achieve any achievement throughout this year (I guess so?). This year was like a wake up call for me... cause there are so many things happen, I think it is the year where I start standing on my own feet and learn how to made a decision and be a grown up! Ive learn a little bit whats the real meaning of the real life... well real life may be cruel sometimes (actually most of time) but, behind those difficult time there is a happy time but the Happy time sometimes made us remiss on how to stay success while difficult time are helping and awaken us to keep getting success.

Throughout this year also I know who I can trust and befriended with and which people I can shared my stories with, and many more. I think Ive been more wise (actually Ive became someone who loves to hide or keep their own feelings from everyone and start being alone, well... its sounds like Imma Forever Alone, right?).


I remember the day I met my ELC 150 Lecturer which is Madam Yasmin, she has asked every each one of us in the class about the reason why are we repeat last semester subject.... And some of them said that they were distracted by a phone, sleep a lot, study when the they into study mood.... and I gave her a simple answer which is I am The Most OVERCONFIDENT Person... Ive said that my test and quizzes and the carried marks are good... but I cant perform well in my final because of that habit... I felt like 'Oh Ok! Im Gonna Pass this paper... Its easy, right?' She was listening to me carefully without even judging and make me felt comfortable...sharing this story to her without hesitation....Till I finished my stories.. Then she said actually youre the one who cant accept failure but at the same time you dont know how to appreciate success, and thats your main problem and from now on you should start accept failure and appreciate success. And that time I feeling so inspired until now. 


And there is another lecturer named Miss Fatin who are teaching MKT243 subject she said that every each one of us are lucky because we are repeating paper. She said its good for you to met failure early so you know how to deal it when you facing more difficulties and she said dont worry because shes also once repeating a subject when shes were in a university. so, thers nothing to be afraid of she said, so, Ive been more inspired than ever before. Seriously, I would like to thank to all of those who are helping me to gain back my strength to face this real life.

This year also Ive got the worst fever ever which is within this two weeks, luckily theyve extended the mid term sem break to three weeks its crazy, huh? IKR? so, Happy new year to me. New year, New me, huh?





When having a difficult times face it with all of your strength, dont you ever ran away from your difficult times because behind those difficult times is your happy times.








1 comment: