Friday 14 November 2014

A Week Before Me And My Dad Birthday!

I Just Whatssapp-ing My Dad This Afternoon... I Apologize To My Dad Because My Mom Told Me To Do So... I Said That I Will Try My Best For The Next Semester And Improve My Result... I Will Try... At Least For Both Of Them.... But... My Mom Said If I Cant Do It Anymore... Its Became My Choice To Do Whatever I Want After This... But Seriously.. I Want To Continue Studies... But I Cant Do It Just Because One Subject/Course... I Thought That Was Ridiculous... But.. What Can I Do?...It Was My Weakness... I Dont Know What Ive Been Doing Till Math Hates Me So.... Much! Actually Im The One Who Hate Them... I Will Try To Made Them Happy And Moving Forward... Maybe There Is Something Behind All Of This... I Guess So....






Well.. My Relationship With My Father Kinda Ok! But We Talk Less... And I Just Dont Like It.. Because I Was A Child Who Was Closest To My Father... Next Week Is My Father And I Birthdays... We Shared The Same Birthdate... I Think Thats One Of The Reason Why We Were So Closed And Kinda Look Alike... I Just Keep Disappointed Him... I Dont Care About What I Will Get On My Birthday... What I Need Now Is.. Wisdom.. Thats All I Need Right Now.. But.. Seriously? How Can I Fail The Final As I Always Get The Best Result In Quizzes? Maybe.. Its My Faith.. And I Have To Accept It... After I Go Back To My College I Dont Want To Write About How Upset Am I About My 1st Semester Result.. I Want To Open A New Book... And Start Living My Life.. And Accept Have Written For Me... I Know That Im Strong... I Know That I Can Do It! Because I Have A Family And Friends That Keep Supporting Me... I Know That I Guess I Should Be Grateful And Enjoy What Has Been Given To Me... 



Being Thankful Is Good Its Shows How Truly We Love HIM(Allah).







No comments:

Post a Comment