Tuesday 25 November 2014

Registration Day, Tomorrow!



Tomorrow is a registration day... and Im not excited at all... because I just hate leaving my home.... cause... Imma stay at home person... I love staying at home... just wasting my time at home... watching Television... surfing the internet.. and do all the crazy stupid stuff... well..using my teenagers time wisely... YOLO! right? ahhahaha... 


Ive to register alone.. cause my mom are busy with her baking stuff... while my dad busy working... Luckily There's azim(my 11th year old brother) That can accompanied me to registration day! Ive to drive there... hopefully nothing happen... and Ive to wake up early tomorrow to avoid jam traffic... hope that Im Not Stuck In jam traffic and can arrive there in time... 


Everyone is busy with their own stuff... so I should be independent and not keep hanging on someone... and stay cool... I know that I can do it!





I am an independent girl...strong and can face whatever came towards me fiercely... cause there's no one will help me.. unless myself...



No comments:

Post a Comment